What It Is (posts below left; rate sheet, client list, other stuff below right)

My name is Bob Land. I am a full-time freelance editor and proofreader, and occasional indexer. This blog is my website.

You'll find my rate sheet and client list here, as well as musings on the life of a freelancer; editing, proofreading, and indexing concerns and issues; my ongoing battles with books and production; and the occasional personal revelation.

Feel free to contact me directly with additional questions: landondemand@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting. Leave me a comment. Come back often.

Monday, December 29, 2008

post and prayer answered

Unbelievable. Got an answer within hours. Enjoy.

3 comments:

moi said...

I remember this commercial! It's still hysterical. Thanks to your anonymous commenter for trip down memory lane.

czar said...

Moi:

You must have been just a little moi-ette when this was on the air . . . or maybe it ran for a while. It fills me with delight to see it again.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It gets down to choose a correct companion who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, parts and divides the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com