What It Is (posts below left; rate sheet, client list, other stuff below right)

My name is Bob Land. I am a full-time freelance editor and proofreader, and occasional indexer. This blog is my website.

You'll find my rate sheet and client list here, as well as musings on the life of a freelancer; editing, proofreading, and indexing concerns and issues; my ongoing battles with books and production; and the occasional personal revelation.

Feel free to contact me directly with additional questions: landondemand@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting. Leave me a comment. Come back often.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Dipping My Toe Very Gently into the Antitechnology Pool Again

How can LinkedIn become more irrelevant to me? By looking like Facebook now when I open it. I'm finding that my six friends on Facebook are about two too many. And now every so often when I open LinkedIn, I'm seeing what people are liking who are even more irrelevant to me than the connections I see through Facebook.

People from the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta? God help me. I mean, perfectly nice people (most of 'em), but it's odd the memories that are dredged up.


No comments: