What It Is (posts below left; rate sheet, client list, other stuff below right)

My name is Bob Land. I am a full-time freelance editor and proofreader, and occasional indexer. This blog is my website.

You'll find my rate sheet and client list here, as well as musings on the life of a freelancer; editing, proofreading, and indexing concerns and issues; my ongoing battles with books and production; and the occasional personal revelation.

Feel free to contact me directly with additional questions: landondemand@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting. Leave me a comment. Come back often.

Sunday, April 24, 2016

State of the Mascot

Franny
1 yr., 1 mo.


Approx. 35 (very stubborn) pounds--yes, indeed, she's turned out to be a miniature basset. I was talking with a guy last week whose girlfriend just had to have a basset, so they now have 10-week-old Duke, whose father weighs 125 pounds. I cannot imagine what you do when the basset sits and refuses to walk, which happens not infrequently. This little bundle of joy can turn into a stack of cinder blocks at the drop of a hat. 

No comments: