What It Is (posts below left; rate sheet, client list, other stuff below right)

My name is Bob Land. I am a full-time freelance editor and proofreader, and occasional indexer. This blog is my website.

You'll find my rate sheet and client list here, as well as musings on the life of a freelancer; editing, proofreading, and indexing concerns and issues; my ongoing battles with books and production; and the occasional personal revelation.

Feel free to contact me directly with additional questions: landondemand@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting. Leave me a comment. Come back often.

Monday, December 1, 2008

Quote from the current project

"There's no point in burying a hatchet if you're going to put up a marker on the site." --Sidney Harris

1 comment:

moi said...

This sentence is like one of those drawings of two symmetrical silhouette images facing each other. Depending on how you look at it, you either see two people's faces or a candlestick. Which always gives Moi a headache.