What It Is (posts below left; rate sheet, client list, other stuff below right)

My name is Bob Land. I am a full-time freelance editor and proofreader, and occasional indexer. This blog is my website.

You'll find my rate sheet and client list here, as well as musings on the life of a freelancer; editing, proofreading, and indexing concerns and issues; my ongoing battles with books and production; and the occasional personal revelation.

Feel free to contact me directly with additional questions: landondemand@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting. Leave me a comment. Come back often.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012: We Are Mere Guests in This House

Our somewhat spazzy we-think-it's-a-Shiba Inu,
Zooey (pronounced Zo-ee)



and the true alpha male,
the one that people remember long after they've forgotten us,
the beast who has been mostly an outdoor animal for going on sixteen years and is the color of asphalt,
the one whose vocabulary grows and grows,
the bilocator,
my dancing partner:

Elvis


4 comments:

moi said...

Hey, how did I miss the post of yer animals?!? Zo-eee ees so preeeety! Elvis looks like trouble.

czar said...

Zooey is a mess. Elvis looks particularly menacing here, but he's not really.

I wouldn't get into a debate with him, though. No winning.

Anonymous said...

jordan retro
I categorically like your website, I can a you man remaining a friend jordan retro
? Looking forward to your affect my website browsejordan retro

Anonymous said...

[url=http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys[/url] [url=http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/]wholesale nfl jerseys[/url] http://wholesalenfljerseysv.webs.com/ I love this handbag, case the one I want!

Could not believe how fast a person delivered this! Great item. Thank you!!!

I was happy along with my personal order as well as everything arrived right on time, thanks!

Extremely vendor with quality, great support as well as communication. Very fast delivery, exactly as described as well as described, excellent item, happy!