What It Is (posts below left; rate sheet, client list, other stuff below right)

My name is Bob Land. I am a full-time freelance editor and proofreader, and occasional indexer. This blog is my website.

You'll find my rate sheet and client list here, as well as musings on the life of a freelancer; editing, proofreading, and indexing concerns and issues; my ongoing battles with books and production; and the occasional personal revelation.

Feel free to contact me directly with additional questions: landondemand@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting. Leave me a comment. Come back often.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Unexpected Sentence of the Day

But what would you expect from a book titled Hitler's Compromises?

Of course, the [brownshirts] would remain the party's strong-arm squad as well, although Hitler preferred that it learn tactics of wit rather than those of brute frontal assault.


One of the most influential movies of my childhood. Between about 1971 and 1976, anywhere The Producers, Horse Feathers, Monkey Business, or Yellow Submarine was playing in Manhattan on a Sunday afternoon, you'd likely find my father and me there.

No comments: