What It Is (posts below left; rate sheet, client list, other stuff below right)

My name is Bob Land. I am a full-time freelance editor and proofreader, and occasional indexer. This blog is my website.

You'll find my rate sheet and client list here, as well as musings on the life of a freelancer; editing, proofreading, and indexing concerns and issues; my ongoing battles with books and production; and the occasional personal revelation.

Feel free to contact me directly with additional questions: landondemand@gmail.com.

Thanks for visiting. Leave me a comment. Come back often.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

trying one, II: Two geniuses named John

Nothing related to editing here, either. Just figuring out the form.

Different things you can do with an acoustic guitar in your hands. Interestingly, these are from the same stage (different years).



No comments: